Your pool MUST be cleaned and maintained on a regular basis by someone to insure the integrity of the plaster, to prevent equipment damage or plaster staining by improper water balance. Correct water balance prevents algae and provides a safe environment for your family to enjoy.
Texsun currently maintains over 700 pools in the Houston area. Our employees are properly trained in water chemistry, are fully insured for your protection, use marked trucks and wear uniforms so that anyone, a child, grandparent or neighbor, knows who is in your backyard. We leave a door hanger stating what was done that day.
- Pool side water test or in store for salt water pools.
- Check/Fill Chlorinator.
- Add all necessary chenmicals each week.
- Empty skimmer baskets.
- Empty pump baskets.
- Manually vacuum pool as needed.
- Adjust water level as needed.
- Backwash sand filters weekly.
- Backwash D.E. filters once a month.
- Inspect all suction covers.