1-2 Days before the storm
- shock the pool and brush.
- Secure patio furniture and potted plants near the pool area.
Approximatly 21-24hrs prior to the storms arrival
- Turn off all equipment.
- Turn off all breakers.
After the storm
- Ensure pool level is normal.
- Remove any heavy debris and or objects from the pool.
- Use a leaf rake and leaf bagger to remove large leaves.
- Vacuum the pool to remove remaining dirt and leaves.
- Shock the pool.
- Take a water sample to your local Texsun Pools’ retail store.
- Rebalance the pool.
- Clean the filter.