AN ULTRA-COMPACT AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT GAS POOL HEATER
An Ultra-Compact and Energy-Efficient Gas Pool Heater The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating with unsurpassed energy-efficiency and optional cost-saving Integrated Bypass technology that diverts water flow away from the heater when there is no call for heat. Boasting an 84% thermal efficiency rating and a low-NOx design, the JXi is available in both natural and propane gas models. The JXi also features advanced automation compatibility with AquaLink® systems and iAquaLink™ control, for anytime, anywhere convenience, and an ultra-compact, lightweight design, that allows for faster and easier installation—making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere.
- Energy-Efficient Heating – 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE Energy Efficiency requirements.
- Automation-Ready – Compatible with AquaLink® automation systems for anytime, anywhere control from your mobile device using the iAquaLink™ app.
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design – Easy to store, transport, and install, JXi easily fits on a 2’ x 2’ pad and is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint†.
- Best Retrofit Option – Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and Max-E Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.
- Flexible Installation – Top can be easily removed for increased accessibility and rotated 180 degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Also includes a flip up electrical panel for convenient setup and service.
- Versa Plumb® -Ready – Installation in the Versa Plumb system*(standard on all models) reduces plumbing costs and increases hydraulic efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available.††
- Heat When You Want. Save When You Don’t. – The heater is typically only used 3.5% of average annual pump runtime, the other 96.5% of the time the heat exchanger can be bypassed.
- Save Even More with VersaFlo Integrated Bypass – Variable-speed pumps can be run at a lower speed when bypassing the heater, saving up to $350 per year in electricity costs.***
*Not available with VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology
**VersaFlo Integrated bypass is available factory-installed on select models or can easily be added to any JXi on site. See JXIVFKIT installation manual for more details.
***Versus similar system without VersaFlo. VersaFlo not available on ASME certified models.
†Compared to major competitor models.
††Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
For product specific features, please visit Jandy®’s JXI product page.
To see our other featured and sale items visit our Featured Products Page!